MHS has implemented a new volunteerism graduation requirement to help students understand that volunteerism is an essential civic duty.
- It has to be volunteerism – if you are paid it doesn’t count.
- Hours are counted from the first day of freshman year through the last day of senior year.
- Students can accumulate 40 hours over four years or may complete them all in one year.
- The volunteer form can be found above.
- Completed forms must be submitted to the guidance office.
Please contact the companies/agencies listed below for volunteer opportunities – or seek out your own!
Please contact Denise Caouette (firstname.lastname@example.org) to have your company/agency/opportunity listed here.
All Sports Boosters – Snack Shack
Belgrade Community Center for All Seasons
Belgrade Fire & Rescue
Belgrade Historical Society
Belgrade Lakes Region Business Group
China Lake Camp
Friends of Messalonskee Watershed
Friends of the Belgrade Public Library
Hospice Volunteers of Waterville
McCartney House Museum
MaineGeneral Medical Center
Oakland Area Historical Society
Oakland Fire Department
Town of Oakland
Waterville Area Humane Society
Waterville Food Bank